½ cup Wilderness Valley UMF™ 8+ Manuka Honey
½ cup Brown Sugar
1 Banana (can use extra as a topping)
1 cup Wholemeal flour
2 tsp Cinnamon
1 ½ tsp Baking powder
- Heat oven to 160°C fan bake. Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Place butter and sugar in a bowl and beat until pale and creamy.
- Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
- Beat in Manuka honey and mashed banana.
- Sift in the flour, cinnamon and baking powder (I put the wholemeal bits left in the sieve afterwards).
- Fold mixture together until just combined.
- Spoon into a prepared loaf tin (Place sliced banana on top if desired).
- Bake for 35 – 45 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
NOTE: You can use our other honey, e.g. if you want a sweeter taste, use our Multi-floral Manuka Honey
Let us know what you think. ENJOY!